Sequencing Only Projects: Submitting Samples
Once a quote is received and signed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Submission Form that needs to be filled out and emailed back, prior to sample drop-off or delivery.
Please follow the guidelines for submission in the Getting Started section.
Please only submit samples in 1.5mL – 2.0mL tubes with snap-caps or screw caps!
Details on Required Sample Information:
- Please avoid naming samples 1, 2, 3 etc. and include a unique identifier in order for us to keep better track of your sample.
- The molarity of your final submission, whether that be individual libraries or a pool. Please use something more accurate than a Nanodrop, like qPCR for example.
- The read length for your sequencing run. (PE25 = 50 cycles, SE50 = 50 cycles).
- The number of base pairs in your index sequence. (ie. +8,+8+8,+10,+10+10)
- The actual index sequences, listed in the forward orientation, and what samples they correspond to. We use this to demultiplex your libraries. Please list on a new page or attach a separate file.
- The required primer type. If using custom primers (non-Illumina),please provide them at 100uM.
- The type of molecule (RNA, genome) or specialized prep (ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq) we will be sequencing.