Sample Prep & Sequencing: For New Investigators
Thank you for your interest in the NWGC! Below is a list of important information and tips for using our sequencing and genotyping services.
- Have a clear outline of the goals and expectations for your project. The project managers in our lab will do everything they can to make sure this is met and having this information up front can greatly help with providing all the data and information you need.
- Please review the sample submission instructions carefully! This document has detailed information about how our processes and pipeline functions, so it is important to review prior to submitting samples.
- If you have any questions at all during the process, the project manager is the best contact to get your question answered.
- Do not submit samples without first contacting us to get a quote.
- For price quoting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your project details.